The Apple AirPods Pro are an excellent pair of true wireless earbuds with an impressive active noise cancellation feature. AirPods Pro are popular among audio enthusiasts, especially given their price tag which can range from $200 to $249 depending on the model. This has led many people to wonder, “How much do pawn shops buy AirPods Pro for?”
What You Might Find at a Pawn Shop
When it comes to finding Apple AirPods Pro at a pawn shop, the store will likely be selling them for a discounted price, since the store will not be able to sell it at the full price. Depending on the condition of the AirPods Pro, the store may offer up to 60-70% of the original purchase price.
The price will also depend on how well the store can clean and sanitize the AirPods before selling them. If the earbuds are in great condition and have a close to new appearance, you may be looking at a slightly higher price for them. If the earbuds have been well used and show signs of wear and tear, the price may drop even lower.
The price can also depend on the model of the Apple AirPods. The higher the model, the more expensive they will be. The latest model of AirPods has a higher price than the other models available.
Tips For Selling Your AirPods to a Pawn Shop
If you’re looking to sell your AirPods Pro to a pawn shop, there are a few tips to consider first.
- Do your research: Research the prices of AirPods Pro online and compare them to the price offered by the pawn shop. It’s also important to know the condition of your AirPods Pro before you make a sale. Make sure that the earbuds are in great condition before you sell them.
- Try negotiating the price: Pawn shops are open to negotiation. You can try to negotiate the price of the AirPods Pro in order to get the best possible value for them. It never hurts to try!
- Know the laws: Make sure you’re aware of the laws regarding selling electronics to pawn shops. Check the regulations in your area first before selling.
While the exact amount that pawn shops buy AirPods Pro for can vary, they typically offer up to 70% of the original purchase price, depending on the condition of the earbuds. If you’re looking to sell your AirPods Pro to a pawn shop, make sure you’re aware of the regulations in your area, do your research on the prices, and don’t be afraid to negotiate.
In conclusion, how much do pawn shops buy AirPods Pro for? Depending on the condition and model of the earbuds, you may be offered up to 70% of their original purchase price. Make sure to do your research in order to get the best price for your AirPods Pro.
- Do Pawn Shops Buy Airpods?
- Do Pawn Shops Take Airpods?
- Can You Pawn Airpods?
- How To Buy Airpods In Bulk?
- Where Can I Sell My Airpods Pro?
- How Far Do Airpods Pro Reach?
- Do Airpods Pro Leak Sound?
- Why Do My Airpods Pro Keep Beeping?
- Do Airpods Pro Have Water Damage Indicator?
- Do Airpods Pro Work With Iphone 7?
Last update 2021-09-03. Price and product availability may change.