Pairing Sylvania Bluetooth Earbuds SEB602 to your device is an easy process that will have you playing your favorite tunes in no time. All you need to do is make sure you have Bluetooth enabled on your device and then follow these simple steps.
Pairing your Sylvania Bluetooth Earbuds SEB602:
Step 1: Turn on your Sylvania Bluetooth Earbuds SEB602 headphones:
- To turn the headphones on, press and hold the power button for two seconds.
- The power button is located on the outside of the right earbud.
Step 2: Enable Bluetooth on your device:
- To enable Bluetooth on your device, select the Bluetooth icon located on your device’s control panel.
- Make sure to enable the Bluetooth setting.
- Your device will now start searching for devices.
Step 3: Pair the headphones:
- Once the headphones appear in the list of devices, click on it to select it.
- If a Passcode is requested, enter “0000” and click on the “Pair” button.
- The headphones will be paired with your device and you will be able to start playing music.
Pairing Sylvania Bluetooth Earbuds SEB602 with your device is a simple and straightforward process that will allow you to enjoy all your favorite music in no time. By following the steps outlined above, you should have no trouble pairing your headphones to your device.
- How Do I Sync My Sylvania Bluetooth Headphones?
- How Do I Reset My Bluetooth Earbuds?
- How Do You Pair Left And Right Earbuds?
- How Do You Sync A Sylvania Wireless Headphones To Iphone?
- How Do I Pair My Yieasy A70 Bl Wireless Headphones?
- How Do I Make My Non Bluetooth Printer Bluetooth?
- How Do I Reset My Beats Bluetooth Headphones?
- How Do I Connect My Bluetooth Headphones To My Samsung Smart Tv?
- How Do I Reset My Sony Bluetooth Headphones?
- How To Pair My Jbl Bluetooth Wireless Headphones Inspire 700?
Last update 2021-09-03. Price and product availability may change.