Bluetooth earbuds are a convenient and user-friendly way to listen to music and media, however, when certain problems arise, it can be necessary to reset the Bluetooth earbuds in order to solve the issue. Resetting your Bluetooth earbuds can restore factory preferences, help with faulty connectivity and even help the earbuds pair with a new device. Thankfully, resetting your earbuds is a relatively straightforward process.
Resetting Your Bluetooth Earbuds
Manually Resetting Your Bluetooth Earbuds
The first way to reset your Bluetooth earbuds is by manually resetting them. This is usually the easiest way and should be the first step whenever you have issues. To do this, first turn off your earbuds. Then, while they are off, press and hold down the power button for 10 seconds. This will restart the earbuds and reset them to their factory settings.
Using the App for Your Bluetooth Earbuds
Many Bluetooth earbuds feature a dedicated app that can be used to control and manage the earbuds. Typically, this app can also be used to reset the earbuds too. Some of the most popular apps for earbuds are:
- Jabra Sound+: Support for Jabra Earbuds
- Bose Connect: Dedicated app for controlling Bose Earbuds
- Sennheiser Smart Control: Support for Sennheiser Earbuds
These apps usually have an option to reset the earbuds, either through the settings or as a dedicated function in the app. Refer to the documentation provided by your earbud’s manufacturer to figure out the exact process and steps.
Resetting Through Devices
You can also reset your Bluetooth earbuds by resetting the connection to the device they are connected to. This might solve any connectivity or pairing issues you’re facing. To do this, start by turning off your earbuds. After that, forget the earbuds from the devices they are listed in. This can be done through your phone, laptop or other device by accessing the Bluetooth menu and forgetting the devices. Then, turn on your earbuds and re-pair them with the device.
Resetting your Bluetooth earbuds can help you fix any connectivity or pairing issues you’re having. There are a few ways to reset your earbuds, from manually resetting them to using the dedicated app or resetting through devices. Whichever method you use, make sure to follow the documentation mentioned in the user manual of your earbuds, or contact the manufacturer directly if you have any queries.
With these tips and tricks, you’ll have your Bluetooth earbuds back in working condition in no time.
- How Do I Pair My Sylvania Bluetooth Earbuds Seb602?
- How Do I Reset My Beats Bluetooth Headphones?
- How Do I Reset My Sony Bluetooth Headphones?
- How Do I Reset My Bluetooth Headset?
- How Do I Make My Non Bluetooth Printer Bluetooth?
- How Do You Reset Bluetooth Headphones?
- How Do I Sync My Sylvania Bluetooth Headphones?
- How Do I Connect My Bluetooth Headphones To My Samsung Smart Tv?
- How Do I Connect My Yamaha Musiccast Bluetooth?
- How Do I Lower My Bluetooth Latency?
Last update 2021-09-03. Price and product availability may change.