Connecting a set of Bose speakers to a Sony Bravia TV can enhance your viewing and audio experience with richer sound. Many Sony Bravia TVs come with a Digital Audio Out (Optical) port which allows you to connect external audio systems, like speakers, directly to the TV. In most cases, you can also connect the external sound system via an AUX cable. Here we will discuss how to connect your Bose speakers to your Sony Bravia TV.
Connecting with an Optical Cable
- On the back of your Sony Bravia TV, locate the Digital Audio Out (Optical) port.
- Using the optical cable that came with your Bose speakers (or a compatible cable you purchased), connect one end to the Optical port on your TV. Connect the other end to the Input port on your Bose speaker.
- Power on your Sony Bravia TV and Bose speakers.
- Set the audio output source on your Sony Bravia TV to “Optical”.
- On your Bose speaker, adjust the source you have connected to. If the source is connected to the TV, select “TV”.
- Depending on your speaker model, you may need to select the “Optical” option in the speaker menu.
Compatibility: Before you attempt to connect your Bose speakers to your Sony Bravia TV, make sure that your TV and speakers are compatible. Check the manufacturer’s website for more information and specifications.
Surround Sound: Some Bose speakers, such as the Bose’s Lifestyle and SoundTouch systems, give you the ability to create a surround sound system. To achieve this, you will need to connect additional Bose speakers to your system.
Settings: Your TV, Bose speaker and connected device all have a variety of settings that you can modify to achieve optimal audio performance. Thankfully, your Bose speaker will come with a comprehensive user’s guide that explains each setting and how it affects performance.
Connecting your Bose speakers to your Sony Bravia TV can be done in a few simple steps. By connecting directly via a digital optical cable or an auxiliary cable, you can start enjoying richer sound quality in seconds. It is important to ensure that your components are compatible, and that you adjust the settings properly to get the best possible audio performance.
- How To Sink My Sony Bravia And Bose Wireless Headphones?
- How Do I Connect My Headphones To My Sony Tv?
- How Do I Connect 5 1 Speakers To My Computer?
- How Do I Connect My Wireless Headphones To My Sony Tv?
- Can I Connect Wireless Speakers To My Denon Receiver?
- How Do I Connect My Philips Wireless Headphones To My Tv?
- How Do I Coneect My Reciever To Wireless Speakers?
- How To Connect Two Sony Wireless Speakers?
- How To Make Bose Outdoor Speakers Wireless?
- How Do I Connect My Wireless Headphones To My Lg Smart Tv?
Last update 2021-09-03. Price and product availability may change.