Wireless rear speakers from Sony provide a convenient and wireless way to add surround sound to your home entertainment experience. The speakers are essentially wireless and connect to the amplifier or surround sound receiver via a wireless audio sender/receiver pair. As a result, the back speakers can be placed anywhere in the room and all the audio can remain in sync.
How Do Sony Wireless Rear Speakers Work?
Sony wireless rear speakers use a dedicated Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection to transmit audio signals from the amplifier to the rear speakers. In order to use the wireless speakers, a Sony wireless home theater system should be set up. The surround sound receiver must be connected to a Sony Wi-Fi receiver, which can further transmit the signals to the rear speakers.
Steps for Set Up
- Plug all your rear speakers into power outlets
- Connect one of the rear speakers, that is marked as the main one, to the surround sound receiver
- Connect the wireless audio receiver to the surround sound receiver
- Turn on the wireless audio receiver
- Select the wireless rear speakers on the receiver’s display
- Allow the rear speakers to connect to the audio receiver
- Adjust the settings of the front and rear speakers as desired
Once the setup process is complete, you can enjoy the wireless rear speakers. As mentioned, the audio should be perfectly in sync with no delays.
Advantages of Wireless Rear Speakers
- Wireless: The main advantage of opting for wireless rear speakers is that you don’t have to worry about long and unattractive cables running throughout your room. The setup is fairly neat and tidy.
- Flexible: You can move the rear speakers around for different occasions since the cable length does not limit you.
- No Delay: As the audio signals are sent via a dedicated signal, the audio is perfectly in sync with no added delays.
Sony wireless rear speakers offer the convenience of being able to place the speakers wherever you want while still maintaining a crisp and clear audio quality. The setup process is straightforward and allows you to customize the sound as per your preference. With a wireless rear speaker setup, you can truly enjoy every moment of your movie-watching or music experience.
- How To Connect Samsung Soundbar Wireless Rear Speakers?
- How To Make Sony Sstsb101 Speakers Wireless?
- How To Connect Two Sony Wireless Speakers?
- How Do I Connect My Bose Speakers To My Sony Bravia Tv?
- How To Use Wireless Headphones With Rear Entertainment System?
- How To Make Wireless Speakers Work With Pc?
- How Do I Coneect My Reciever To Wireless Speakers?
- How Does Sony Wireless Party Chain Work?
- How Do I Connect 5 1 Speakers To My Computer?
- How Do You Repair Wireless Sony Headphones?
Last update 2021-09-03. Price and product availability may change.