Choosing to connect Samsung’s soundbar with wireless rear speakers is an effective way to create a surround sound system with wireless convenience. Samsung wireless rear speakers are simple to set up, and can bring your entertainment experience to the next level. Here are some instructions you can use to get started.
Steps for Setting Up
Step 1: Placement
- Choose the placement for your rear speakers. Your rear speakers should be placed either in the left and right corners or slightly behind your seating area.
- Put the left rear speaker on the left side, and the right rear speaker on the right side.
Step 2: Connect the Speakers to Power
- Plug each speaker into a wall plug using the power adapter.
- A power indicator will appear on each speaker indicating that the speaker is receiving power.
Step 3: Connect the Speakers to the Soundbar
- Connect the left rear speaker to the left slot of the soundbar.
- Connect the right rear speaker to the right side of the soundbar.
- Connect both speaker cables securely.
Step 4: Select a Wireless Indoor Range in the Soundbar Settings
- Go to the settings menu on the soundbar.
- Select the “Wireless Indoor Range” option.
- Set it to “Max” in order to optimize the sound range.
Step 5: Power On the Speakers and Soundbar
- Push the power switch on each speaker to the “ON” position.
- Press the power button on the soundbar.
- Allow the speakers to pair up for approximately 2 minutes.
Step 6: Enjoy the Surround Sound
- Once the speakers are connected and paired, the soundbar and speakers should automatically start producing surround sound.
- You can now adjust the soundbar settings to get the desired sound output.
Setting up a surround sound system with Samsung’s soundbar and wireless rear speakers is easy to do. All you have to do is place your speakers, plug them in to power, connect them to the soundbar, select the Wireless Indoor Range, power them on and the speakers should automatically pair up to the soundbar! Then, all you have to do is enjoy the wonderful surround sound that the speakers and soundbar produce.
- How Do Sony Wireless Rear Speakers Work?
- How To Add Wireless Speakers To Soundbar?
- How To Update Firmware On Samsung Wireless Speakers?
- How Do I Connect 5 1 Speakers To My Computer?
- How To Connect Two Sony Wireless Speakers?
- How To Use Wireless Headphones With Rear Entertainment System?
- Can Two Bluetooth Headphones Connect To Samsung Tv?
- How To Connect Lg Wireless Headphones To Samsung Galaxy Tablet?
- How Do I Connect My Bluetooth Headphones To My Samsung Smart Tv?
- How To Connect Airpods To Samsung Tv Without Bluetooth?
Last update 2021-09-03. Price and product availability may change.