Listening to Sirius radio on wireless speakers is a great way to enjoy your favorite music or news station without the clutter of wires. Many wireless speakers now come pre-installed with Sirius radio already built in, so it’s easier than ever to get the high-quality audio of Sirius on your sound system. However, if you have an older system or are just now setting up your sound system, getting Sirius on your wireless speakers can seem a little daunting. Knowing what you need and how to install it will make the process much simpler.
What You Need to Get Sirius on Wireless Speakers
The first requirement for getting Sirius on your wireless speakers is to have an active SiriusXM subscription. Sirius is a paid radio service, so you’ll need to purchase a subscription before you can access any of its programming. You can purchase a subscription online through the Sirius website.
Sirius Connect Vehicle Tuner or Home Tuner Kit
To get Sirius on your wireless speakers, you’ll need either the Sirius Connect vehicle tuner or the Sirius Home Tuner kit. Both of these kits interface with your existing wireless speakers and will allow you to access your SiriusXM subscription without the need for a traditional radio receiver.
The Sirius Connect Vehicle Tuner and Home Tuner Kit each require an antenna to pick up Sirius radio signals. Check the requirements of your specific kit to determine what type of antenna you need. Some older kits may require an external antenna, while newer models may have an internal antenna.
Installing Sirius on Your Wireless Speakers
Once you’ve purchased your Sirius subscription and gathered the necessary equipment, installation of Sirius on your wireless speakers is simple.
- Step 1: Connect the Sirius Connect tuner or Home Tuner kit to your wireless speakers.
- Step 2: Plug in the Sirius antenna to the tuner.
- Step 3: Activate your SiriusXM subscription.
- Step 4: Log in to the SiriusXM app on your device.
- Step 5: Tune your SiriusXM channels.
- Step 6: Enjoy your favorite SiriusXM programming.
With a little preparation, getting SiriusXM on your wireless speakers is easy. All you need to do is purchase your SiriusXM subscription, find the right Sirius Connect or Sirius Home Tuner kit, and install it on your wireless speakers. Once installed, you can enjoy your favorite SiriusXM channels with the superior audio quality and convenience of wireless speakers.
- Pioneer Wireless Speakers How To Connect?
- How To Make Bose Outdoor Speakers Wireless?
- How Determine Size For Wireless Speakers?
- How To Connect Two Sony Wireless Speakers?
- How To Make Wireless Speakers Work With Pc?
- How To Connect Vivimage C680 Projector To Wireless Speakers?
- How To Connect Samsung Soundbar Wireless Rear Speakers?
- How Do I Coneect My Reciever To Wireless Speakers?
- How To Play Amazon Music On Wireless Speakers?
- How To Add Wireless Speakers To Soundbar?
Last update 2021-09-03. Price and product availability may change.