Making Bose outdoor speakers into wireless speakers is possible. Wireless speakers provide multiple advantages over wired speakers. You get the freedom to place speakers anywhere in range, no need to worry about messy cables, and you are free to move the loudspeaker around and adjust the sound volumes remotely. Moreover, it makes it easier to have multi-room audio in your home. To make your Bose outdoor speakers wireless, here are the steps that you need to follow.
Steps to Make Bose Outdoor Speakers Wireless
1. Buy a Wireless Audio Receiver
The first thing you need to is to buy a wireless audio receiver. It is basically a device that allows you to stream audio from external audio sources like your smartphone, tablet, or computer to a speaker system or headphones. Look for a receiver that is compatible with Bluetooth or Near Field Communication (NFC). You need to pair the receiver with your device to be able to stream music.
2. Connect the Receiver to the Speakers
Once you have the receiver, connect it to your outdoor speakers. To do that, you need to use RCA (red & white composite cables). Connect the red and white cables from the receiver to the speakers. After that, plug the power adapter of the receiver into any nearby power outlet.
3. Change System Settings
If your speaker system has wireless switching, then it’s time to change the settings on your speakers. Go to the system settings and switch the mode to wireless. This will allow the speakers to receive audio directly from the receiver.
4. Connect the Receiver to Your Device
The next step is to connect the receiver to your device. Depending on the receiver, you will need to connect it to your device via Bluetooth or NFC. Pair the receiver and the device using the same technique that you would use to connect a Bluetooth headset or speaker.
5. Adjust the Volume
Finally, you need to adjust the volume levels. You can do this from the device you are using to play the audio or from the volume buttons on the receiver itself. Make sure that the volume is not too loud, as it can cause distortion.
By following these steps, you should be able to turn your Bose outdoor speakers into wireless speakers. This will give you the freedom to play your favorite music wherever you are in the house. Enjoy your wireless audio experience!
- How Do I Connect My Bose Speakers To My Sony Bravia Tv?
- How To Make Sony Sstsb101 Speakers Wireless?
- How To Make Wireless Speakers Work With Pc?
- How Do I Coneect My Reciever To Wireless Speakers?
- Can You Connect Sonos To Bose?
- Can I Connect Wireless Speakers To My Denon Receiver?
- How To Sink My Sony Bravia And Bose Wireless Headphones?
- How To Reset Bose Soundsport Wireless Headphones?
- How Do Sony Wireless Rear Speakers Work?
- Is Bose Better Than Sonos?
Last update 2021-09-03. Price and product availability may change.